Updated Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Events in Monroe County
(Monroe County, Fla)—The State of Florida and multiple organizations in Monroe County are hosting community COVID-19 vaccination events. Events are open to the public. No appointments, walk-up only. Those age 12-17 for the Pfizer vaccine must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Event details, including type of vaccine offered follow.
- Saturday, October 16 from 9am to 1pm at Frederick Douglass Gym at 111 Olivia, Key West during the Pets and People Community Wellness Event. Pfizer and Moderna will be provided.
- Wednesday, October 20 from 9am to 3pm at McDonald’s at 3704 N. Roosevelt Blvd. in Key West. J&J will be provided.
- Saturday, October 23 from 10am to 6pm at Frederick Douglass Gym at 111 Olivia, Key West. All three will be provided at this event, including Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J.
- Wednesday, October 27 from 9am to 3pm at McDonald’s at 5595 Overseas Hwy, Marathon. J&J will be provided.
- Thursday, October 28 from 10am to 2pm at Hawks Cay Resort at 61 Hawks Cay Blvd, Duck Key. Pfizer and Moderna will be provided.
For more information, visit: monroe.floridahealth.gov/vax.[livemarket market_name="KONK Life LiveMarket" limit=3 category=“” show_signup=0 show_more=0]