Updated COVID-19 Community Vaccination Events in Monroe County
(Monroe County, Fla)—The State of Florida in partnership with multiple organizations in Monroe County are hosting community COVID-19 vaccination events. All these events are offering the Pfizer vaccine which those age 12 and older are eligible. In addition to Pfizer, some events are also offering the Moderna and/or Johnson & Johnson (J&J) vaccines.
Events are open to the public. No appointments, walk-up only. Those age 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The events, including type of vaccine offered follow.
- Wednesday, September 15 from 4pm to 6pm at SOS Food Pantry at 5640 Maloney Ave, Key West. Pfizer will be provided
- Friday, September 17 from 8am to 4pm at Key West City Hall at 1300 White St, Key West. Pfizer and J&J will be provided.
- Saturday, September 25 from 10am to 6pm at the Frederick Douglass Gym at 111 Olivia St., Key West. All three COVID-19 vaccines will be provided at this event, including Pfizer, Moderna, & J&J.
- Saturday, September 25 from 12pm to 4pm at Coral City Elks Lodge at 1107 Whitehead St., Key West. Pfizer and J&J will be provided.
- Friday, September 17 from 9am to 6pm at Marathon City Hall at 9805 Overseas Hwy, Marathon. Pfizer and Moderna will be provided.
- Friday, September 24 from 10am to 6pm at Murray Nelson Government Center at 102050 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo. Pfizer and J&J will be provided.
For more information, visit: monroe.floridahealth.gov/vax.